Small jobs – small fees! Let a qualified handyman in Battersea take the place of major building services. Need help with small scale maintenance and repair work, as well as odd jobs? Then you’ve come to the right place – hire technicians who can do it all.
Our Handyman Services In Battersea Are Comprehensive
We’re odd jobs specialists. This means you’re hiring staff who’re skilled in a wide range of different fields. As a result you can assign us tasks including:
- Installing small and large appliances. Your handyman will get the job done with a minimum of fuss
- Fitting blinds, curtain poles and tracks, curtains, and that’s not all
- Assembling those hard-to-construct flat packs, furniture, cupboards, wardrobes, and more
- Repairing and fixing furniture, changing switches, filling up cracks and holes in your walls, as well as replacing light bulbs, handles, and locks
- Mounting and hanging items like mirrors, pictures, TV sets, and shelves. We’ll ensure they’re absolutely level
Don't forget, everything will be completed in just one visit!
We’ll Give You:
- A fully insured Battersea handyman – who’s frequently supervised by quality control experts. Remember, all the workmanship is guaranteed
- Reasonable costs – you should know there aren't any hidden charges
- Round-the-clock access to advisers – connect with us at a time of your choosing. A professional will give you advice. And book or reschedule your time slot
Pick A Battersea Handyman Over Building Services Because…
The handyman services we deliver in Battersea are cheaper than full building work. That’s because simpler tasks cost less to complete. You’ll also benefit from quicker response times, as well as a minimum of disruption at your home or work. However, you should know the quality of workmanship will remain just as high.
020 3404 3014 – Ring To Book Your Odd Jobs Specialist
Only need a handyman in Battersea for a short while? No problem, we can send you staff for a minimum of one hour. Remember, you pay for the first sixty minutes of your service. And then every subsequent thirty minutes. Bear in mind, this payment can be made by phone or directly to your handyman.
Make your booking now by phone or online when you contact us. Advisers keep our customer service facility active 24/7 for your benefit. Just give us your requirements and we’ll find the right specialist for you. Take note, your technician will be hand-picked based on the area they work in and their skills.